Texas Charter School Academic & Athletic League
General Eligibility Requirements
· No pass no play
· A student must be under the age of 19 as of September 1, 2010 to be eligible to participate
· Any student can play up in age but they cannot play down.
· A student cannot play on multiple teams in the same activity. For example a 6th – 8th grader may play on either the 6th – 8th grade team or the high school team but not both. Also if your school for example has 2, 6th - 8th grade flag football teams a student will not be allowed to play on both teams.
· Final team rosters are due before the start of the second half of your season. No changes to rosters will be allowed after the final rosters are due
· Girls are eligible to participate in all boys sports
For other rules please see the specific activities rules.
If you have any questions please contact TCSAAL